ThemeForest Me Gusta User-driven Content Sharing Theme 570785
Site Template \ WordPress Theme \ Blog \ Magazine
Version \ Facebook \ Connect \ Content \ Social \ Related \ WordPress \ Comments
WordPress Theme - Me Gusta User-driven Content Sharing Theme 570785 by cosmothemes @ ThemeForest
Site Template \ WordPress Theme \ Blog \ Magazine
Premium WordPress Theme
Thank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
Me Gusta! is a user-driven content sharing WordPress theme suitable literally for any type of posts.
- videos with automated thumbnails creation,
- classic blog,
- combination of all content types,
- metro style web-site
Love your posts
You can enable the “LOVE” feature so users can Love your posts by clicking the heart icon. “Love” will follow you on every part of the page by getting sticky when you scroll down.
Make your posts HOT
When reaching a certain limit of Loves your posts become HOT. Set this limit in backend, as well as simulate several Love actions for your posts.
Set your blog mainpage to display either HOT or NEW posts (Mainpage is also available as a static page)
Navigate using keyboard hot-keys
Use keyboard’s J, K, L, C, V and R keys for different actions on your site: next post, previous post, love a post, comment post, view post or display a random post.
Front-end submission and post edit
You can let your user submit posts from front-end and also edit them or delete.
Let your registered users only see the Not Safe For Work content. http://freetotry.me/megusta/category/nsfw/
Enable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format if you wish.
Users can register/login to your site using their Facebook accounts.
Facebook versus default comments
You can either enable the default comment system or opt for the Facebook social plugin.
Add your Facebook application ID so you can moderate comments.
Sidebars and widgets
The site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media ready
All posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
The theme also uses built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, image resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support which is conducted through the CosmoThemes support forums: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only at the support forum.
version 2.9 – December 26th, 2014
- WordPress 4.0.1 compatibility fixes;
- Login cookie error fixed;
- Likes on mobile fixed;
version 2.8 – August 7, 2013
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility fixes;
- hooked into the content to show attached images and videos.
version 2.7 – July 11, 2013
- updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1
version 2.6 – May 31, 2013
- fixed a issue when pattern ‘none’ is selected
- fixed sidebars notices
- fixed notices and deprecated functions
- fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions
- fixed Facebook login issues, made integration with Social connect plugin
version 2.5 – April 6, 2013
- fix for image gallery in image post
- simple modal login fix
- compatibility fix between simple modal and jetpack (priority script loading in footer)
- updated jqueryScrollTo to be compatible with the latest jquery version
- fixed back to top
- properly close a div
- fixed for featured imagebr>
version 2.4 – December 13, 2012
- added pinterest to social sharing
- changed meta description in header for single post to show the excerpt
- replaced deprecated functionality in user_profile_update.php
- alignment fixes in header when login/likes disabled
- fixed JS error in prettyPhoto settings
- css fix for button in back end
version 2.3 – August 20, 2012
- removed Facebook “Share”
- fixed lib/images/pattern/paper, pattern.none.png 404 error
- fixed Facebook issue
version 2.2 – June 20, 2012
- Wordpress 3.4 compatibility updates
version 2.1 – June 4, 2012
- Facebook connect fix
- fixed bug related to NSFW and source
- Wordpress 3.4 compatibility
version 2.0 – April 20, 2012
- fixed fb connect issue
- fixed tabs bug
- fixed bug related to meta data
version 1.9 – March 23, 2012
- Show welcome message only on front page
- changed fb user name creation method
- fixed fb connect issue
- fixed Pinterest incompatibility
version 1.8 – February 28, 2012
- Fixed Facebook connect security issue
version 1.7 (January 30, 2012)
- Added posibility to reset all votes
- Clear uploaded files after the post is created
version 1.6 (January 16, 2012)
- Facebook connect issue
version 1.4 (December 16, 2011)
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.3
- Multiple front-end upload for images and videos
version 1.2 (November 24, 2011)
- fixed mosaic-overlay opacity for “details” div back to 0
version 1.1 (November 22, 2011)
- added possibility to remove/edit post from front end
- added self hosted videos
- changed like timeout to 1 sec
- fixed bug related to ‘log in’ button when registration is disabled
- fixed hard coded title bug in category icons widget
version 0.9 (November 15, 2011)
- fixed bug related to admin_url when the theme was installed in a subfolder
- fixed gallery attachment page bug
- fixed bug related to FB connect when FB comments are disabled
- fixed settings layout bug
version 0.8 (November 4, 2011)
- added user profile page
- added drop down menu for logged users
- for author page the content is loaded via ajax to avoid problem with lots of posts
- fixed NSFW bug, when the post was accesed directly
- removed maxlen for source and title inputs
- fixed vertical tabs layout
version 0.7 (October 17, 2011)
- added Facebook share button
- added option to hide source when meta is disabled
- fixed bug that did not allow removing the post meta info when using grid view
- changed the way we handle audio posts
- added translation support for missing labels
- fixed contact form short code markup
version 0.6 (October 15, 2011)
- audio and attachment post format
- option to select posts type submission from front-end
- video auto play from blog page (categories, tags, archive)
- option to set different sidebar for front-page and category page
- option to limit number of tags in the tabber widget
- quick contact form
- related posts comments count when comments were disabled
version 0.5 (October 07, 2011)
- Added Facebook Connect – user can login/register using their Facebook accounts
- Added “Text type” submission from front-end
- Added “Source” input for posts
- Added “Back to top” link
- Added “Similar posts” option by “tag” or by “category” criteria
- Exploit bug that in a fraudulent manner increased/decreased number of Likes
- Twitter widget width for left/right sidebars
- Maximum width for images inserted into full-width post
version 0.4 (October 04, 2011)
- Quick-fix to let subscribers upload images from front-end
version 0.3 (October 03, 2011)
- introduction of post type: image, video or standard
- video submition (Vimeo and Youtube) with automated thumbnail creation.
- front-end sumbition of image and video posts
- introducing “similar posts” by tags instead of “by category”.
- Fixed number of facebook comments for anchor title on hover.
- Post collapsed when user clicked several times very quickly the Love icon
- Typing V and C for NSFW posts opened the standard login form instead of the modal box.
- Fixed Text logo fonts.
- Fixed some validation errors (xhtml strict)
version 0.2 (September 28, 2011)
- Fixed issue with facebook thumb after Liking a post from single
- Improvements to Top Author widget
Last Update: 27 December 14; High Resolution: No; Widget Ready: Yes; Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome; Software Version: WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4; ThemeForest Files Included: Layered PSD, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files; Columns: 2; Documentation: Well Documented; Layout: Fixed.
Fast Forward - Faster than Light Content Sharing; uShop - Responsive Retina WooCommerce Theme; Skyray - Business Presentation Retina Theme; Tripod - Professional WordPress Photography Theme; Diablo - Eye-candy Minimal Responsive WP Theme; Game Over - Responsive Wedding Event Planning; Belief - Church WordPress Theme.
Keywords: facebook, google plus, hot, hot-keys, keyboard, like, love, nsfw, sticky, top authors.