CodeCanyon Wordpress carousel gallery 140098
Plugin \ Galleries
Plugin \ Images \ Gallery \ Carousel \ Height \ Wordpress \ Documentation \ Upload
Plugin - Wordpress carousel gallery 140098 by drdontag @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Galleries
Plugin description .
With this plugin , you can display a customizable Flash Gallery , on your Wordpress website .
You can set different options .
- a gallery identifier
- the plugin width
- the plugin height
- a magnifying glass
- the thumbnail images width
- the thumbnail border color
- the carousel radius
- the carousel horizontal position
- the carousel vertical position
You can use a ? browse ? button to select images and upload them on your server , knowing that the weight of large images is automatically reduced .
You can also remove images from your gallery .
- either , in one go
- or , on a case by case basis
Screencast tutorial and documentation .
A screencast tutorial of this Wordpress carousel gallery plugin is available at the following address .
A documentation of this Wordpress carousel gallery plugin is available in the plugin package and also online , at the following address .
Technical constrainsts .
- Galleries ID must be integer values that are successive .
- Recommended Max image size to upload : 150 Ko .
- The maximum number of authorized uploads per gallery is 10 to avoid images overlapping , because of their elliptical orbit .
- The authorized images extensions are either png or jpg or jpeg .
- The full size images that are uploaded correspond only to given plugin width and plugin height .
Therefore, to be sure that the final result meets your expectations, be sure to fill in the ? plugin width ? and ? plugin height ? fields before you upload your images .
If you realize too late that you are not using the correct values of plugin width and plugin height, do not hesitate to use the procedure available in the plugin documentation , which allows you to remove images from your gallery , then correct the values of plugin width and plugin height and reimport your images .
System requirements .
- Wordpress 3.0.1 content management system ( CMS )
- PHP 5 .2.5 or Higher is needed to create the XML file which contains the parameters to be passed to the Flash movieclip .
- Users must have a Flash player installed, which is able to read swf ( version 8 ) files .
Keywords: border color, glass, horizontal, magnifying glass, position, vertical.