CodeCanyon Image Manager 10050656
Plugin \ OpenCart
Opencart \ Manager \ Images \ Products \ Product \ Upload \ Installed
Plugin - Image Manager 10050656 by Slam4bam @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ OpenCart
Manage better your Product Images
If you work with large stores, we have a problem with some images.
Always have images that do not appear or some products are no images at all or you want to change the main image with some other already existent to product.
For this little but annoying problem we create one solution = Correct Product Image Manager
HOW IT WORK
Quick install the Image Manager to your Open Cart 1.5.x Store and Control all products. After installation the Image Manager allow to change and switch off / on Products without Uncorrectable products or Enabled uncorrectable products or Delete additional image afterwards or Disable uncorrectable products.
DEMO: Admin: demo >>>>>>>>> | Password: demo >>>>>>>>>
We provide bug fixes free of charge.
Our installation service is priced (details are at http://www.beway.eu ), and customizations are quoted based on complexity.
Please make your Backup before start the installation.
- OpenCart 1.5.x.x
- ? vQmod installed
- PHP 5.x or higher version
- MySQL 5.x or higher version
HOW TO INSTALL
Before installing, make sure you have vqmod installed. It’s easy to install and is required for almost all Open Cart plugins. If you don’t already have it, it can be downloaded here: https://code.google.com/p/vqmod/
First: Unzip upload.zip and upload the files.
1. Use your FTP client to upload the admin folder to your /public_html/opencart/admin/ directory
2. Use your FTP client to upload vqmod folder to your /public_html/opencart/vqmod/ directory
3. Edit your user-group to have permissions on extensions: tool/product_manager
4. Admin Panel >> Extensions >> Correct Product Images
If the script doesn’t seem to be working correctly, please try the following steps.
1) Make sure you’re using Open Cart version 1.5.x
2) Check /vqmod/logs/xxxx.log (where the xxxx is the current day of the week). Often helpful error messages can appear here.
3) Make sure vqmod is properly installed, that /vqmod/logs, /vqmod/vqcache, and /vqmod/mods.cache have 777 world-writable permissions. Additionally load http://www.yoursite.com/vqmod/install in a browser to make sure it’s properly installed.
If you need help – email@example.com
Due to the extremely low price of the script (of which the author only receives half), in-depth support is not always available, but If you have any questions suggestions or bug reports, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org . For bug reports, please include the relevant log file from /vqmod/logs .
Thanks for purchasing this extension!
Keywords: ecommerce, image manager, image manager opencart, image opencart manager, manage image, opencart admin, opencart image, opencart image manager, opencart images, opencart manager, opencart manager image, opencart plugins.