CodeCanyon Mapplic Custom Interactive Map WordPress Plugin 6800158
Plugin \ Utilities
Tooltip \ Devices \ Supported \ Improved \ Browser \ Interactive \ Detailed
Plugin - Mapplic Custom Interactive Map WordPress Plugin 6800158 by sekler @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
If you would like to turn your photo/vector graphic map into a fancy interactive map application that is supported by every major browser and it’s working even on mobile or other touch devices, you can stop searching, you’ve come to the right place. In fact, you came to the only place, since it is the only utility available with this unique feature set.
The supported map file formats are: JPG, PNG and SVG.
- Unlimited landmarks: Any number of locations with unique pins and various actions
- Unlimited floors: Multiple floors are supported without any limitation
- Admin interface: user friendly backend
- Deeplinking: Every location can be referenced by it’s own URL
- Browser support: Works great in every major browser, even Internet Explorer 8
- Responsive design: Provides optimal experience across a wide range of devices
- Touch optimized: Touchscreen devices, like tablets and smartphones are also supported
- Well documented: A detailed user guide is included
Why to use
There are dozens of web mapping applications available, like Google Maps, however in some cases other approaches may be needed in order to provide proper results. The following are just a few of the possible applications that can be achieved exclusively with this utility.
- Buildings: Shopping malls, hospitals, airports, public buildings, blueprints or any building that is too small to be detailed on the world map, however it has importance. Displaying multi-storey structures is highly effective.
- Illustrated maps: Ski maps, isometric maps or any kind of illustrations.
- Fictional maps: Fantasy maps, RPG and other video game maps, anything that cannot be found on the world map.
- Temporary maps: Camps, festivals or anything that is not permanent. Moving objects, like cruise ships can also have maps.
Version 2.0.1 – August 2nd, 2014
- text tab added to description editor
- fullscreen bug fixed
- IE9 tooltip close/clear button bug fixed
- pin animation setting added
- input focusing issues in Mozilla fixed
Version 2.0 – July 17th, 2014
- PINCH ZOOM added for touch devices
- hybrid mode added (now you can have clickable shapes and pins on the same map)
- developer mode added (easy to find x/y coordinates)
- tooltip rewritten to support any data (ex. youtube videos)
- tooltip dynamic width
- tooltip dynamic height (with scrollbar if needed)
- smart tooltip positioning
- fullscreen button added
- search feature improved
- SVG tutorial included
- hover tooltip added
- pin animations added
- ajax preloader added
- new flat design
- source code improved and greatly optimized
- description field rich editor added
- comes with three example maps
- multisite bug fixed
- field validations improved
- landmark list visible on backed
Please don’t forget to rate after purchase!
Image Zoom Navigation - WordPress Plugin; Mapplic - Custom Interactive Map jQuery Plugin.