CodeCanyon UserCredits for WordPress 783664
Plugin \ Utilities
Credits \ UserCredits \ Payment \ Plugin \ Version \ Access \ Custom \ PayPal
Plugin - UserCredits for WordPress 783664 by outerbridge @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
* * * New in Version 4.1 * *
- All pages and help files rewritten by our UX expert
- Added a new variable giving the option to choose your Variable Transfer Method (VTM)
- A range of smaller fixes
* * New in Version 4.0 * * *
There are lots of new and exciting features in version 4.0.
- A new My UserCredits page in the admin area where users can check their balances
- UserCredits now has the ability for users to transfer credits to other users
- Hooks (action and filter) for advanced users to add their own functions
- A new admin page which shows which users have access to which page
- Easy to implement access control to time-limit access to protected content
- Handy buttons with customisable messages to direct users to using their credits
- Sidebar widgets for highest balance, most recent purchase, and the balance of the logged-in user
- Detailed transaction logs showing who’s done what, and when (filterable for individual users)
- Customisable scheduled emails for low balance alert, credits added, and weekly balance update
About UserCredits for WordPress
Outerbridge’s UserCredits for WordPress plugin allows you to translate monetary payment amounts into user credits (i.e. points) on your website. Credits can then be used to perform certain operations on the site, such as accessing a restricted page on the website.
- Credits can expire or be reset
- Translation ready
- Manage user credits (or points) when people buy credits from you
- Easy to set-up & use – quick start guide included
- Implemented via shortcodes
- Create unlimited credit bundles
- Free credits for new users
- Individually manage users
- Comprehensive instructions
- Custom messages
Want to See More?
Visit the live preview site.
PayPal and Other Payment Providers
Most of the questions that we receive are about integrating UserCredits with PayPal. To make this easier, we have released an add-on to the plugin which allows you to easily integrate UserCredits with PayPal IPN. It’s available exclusively on CodeCanyon .
For integration with other payment providers (and PayPal if you don’t wish to use our easy-to-use add-on ), the user credits plugin comes into play only when you have successfully received a payment from your provider, so you need to receive a variable with the payment value from your payment provider. The name of this parameter can be set to meet your requirements on the plugin’s Settings page, making it easier for you to set up your site alongside your payment provider.
Please be aware that we do not support integration with third-party software.
If you need help, please click on the support tab to see details of what’s available.
For pre-sales questions, you can leave a post in the comments tab here on CodeCanyon.
For post-sales support, please send us an email.
IMPORTANT: UserCredits underwent a major rewrite for version 4.0. If you’re upgrading from v3.x to v4.x, you MUST make the changes set out on the Upgrading UserCredits tab in the documentation otherwise UserCredits will not work properly.
- v4.1.1 – 06 January 2015 – added charset collate to table creation and removed v4.0 upgrade alert message
- v4.1 – 23 July 2014 – added $_POST, $_REQUEST, $_GET options, improved set-up page and rewrote help file, tidied comments, and fixed pagination on page access admin page
- v4.0.1 – 05 July 2014 – fixed bug affecting some users in set-up process
- v4.0 – 02 July 2014 – major re-write with many new features
- v3.1.2 – 26 February 2014 – added [day] and [hour] display options to the grace period
- v3.1.1 – 10 December 2013 – initial table creation issue fixed
- v3.1 – 06 December 2013 – fixed “You cannot add further credits that quickly” message not displaying and amended how viewtime and addupdatelock work
- v3.0 – 29 November 2013 – added credit expiries and made translation ready
- v2.2 – 25 July 2013 – added visual shortcodes
- v2.1.3 – 27 February 2013 – small bug fix
- v2.1.2 – 11 February 2013 – small bug fix
- v2.1.1 – 17 October 2012 – small bug fix
- v2.1.0 – 23 August 2012 – custom variable name
- v2.0.0 – 16 June 2012 – custom messages
Tested and working great with WordPress 4.1
Human Contact and Captcha for WordPress; Roman Numerals for WordPress; PayPal IPN for WordPress; UserCredits for WordPress - PayPal IPN Add-On; Webcam Image Handler for WordPress; GoCardless for WordPress Plugin.
Keywords: account, credit bundles, custom messages, deposit, expiry, free credits, points, restrict access, shortcodes, translation ready, user credits, wordpress, wordpress plugin.