CodeCanyon jQuery Image Randomizer v1.0 Plugin 5833603
Included \ Plugin \ Random \ Webpage \ Version \ Randomizer \ Casual \ Requirements
Image Randomizer is a jQuery script that will generate a random set of images each time a webpage is loaded or refreshed. Just specify few basic user settings, inject few HTML lines into your webpage and that’s it. The plugin is designed for maximum adaptability with minimum setup requirements even for the casual user.
jQuery v1.9.0 (Included) or higher versions. Get the latest version of the library here
- Easy setup and configuration, even for the casual user
- Display plain or linked random images or a mix between the two
- Built-in missing image error handling
- Development version with heavily commented code included
- Production optimized version of the plugin included
- Complete User Guide included along with a functional sample webpage to help you setup the plugin fast and easy
Thank you for your visit
Keywords: easy setup, image, image randomizer, jquery, plugin, random, randomizer, script.