CodeCanyon Castle Run Endless Runner with IAP 8257197
Script \ HTML5 Code \ Games
Version \ Update \ Android \ Second \ Player \ Included \ Function \ Feature \ Mobile
HTML5 Code - Castle Run Endless Runner with IAP 8257197 by black_op @ CodeCanyon
Script \ HTML5 Code \ Games
A few bugs have been reported for the latest version. We will fix them as soon as possible and update to the next version!
Update will come after my vacations!
HTML5 Game - Most Wanted
This is my contribute for the Envato Challenge ’ HTML5 Games – Most Wanted ‘
Check out the HTML 5 Demo to see the game in action.
- HTML5 Demo has been fixed (please purge cookies AND cache!)
- Fixes come with V1.2 (android version is fine)
Check out the Android Demo File
Note the game maybe needs to be customizated to work smoothly on any mobile device. This is just a debug signed apk file to see how it looks on mobile devices. See link above!
- Game is ready for export to all platforms (maybe some customizations are needed)
- Completely setuped In-App Purchase Store included (via CocoonJS, check out the ‘readme_first’ file in the ‘Construct 2’ folder)
- Ready for ads (with ‘remove ads’ via IAP function)
- All graphics are included! (Modifed Game UI PSD file is included!)
- Improved save and load function via JSON and WebStorge (progress will not be deleted if the user purge the cache!)
- Skin Chooser with 3 diffrent avatars and skills (jumpstrength)
- 3 Worlds included
- Resolution 854×480
- Share record to facebook function
- Coin market system
- Level End message with highscore, current score and share score to facebook function
- Second Chance Feature
- Nice User Interface
- Touch, Keyboard & Mouse Support (any key, click or touch lets jump the player)
The Store (only works for Android via CocoonJS)
Earn money with your game easily. You just need to setup your IAP Products at your Google Play Dev. Console and enter the product names. Whole function is completely setuped.
Allows the player to toggle sounds and the ‘second chance’ feature.
3 diffrent Worlds
The player is able to unlock new worlds if he reachs the needed distance.
- Ice World
- Castle World
- Candy World
Level End Message
The ‘Second Chance’ Feature
This gives the player the opportunity to buy a second life and restart from his diying positon. He can buy with coins (if he has enough) or he can purchase a new life via IAP.
Note: Player can disable this panel in the options if he gets annoyed of this message.
- Logo ( http://graphicburger.com/3-illustrator-graphic-styles-vol-3/)
- Game UI ( http://graphicburger.com/mobile-game-gui/)
Version 1.6 – Submitted on 30-Dec-2014
- DeltaTime Spawning removed
- Bug Fix: Distance still counting during pause
Version 1.5 – Submitted on 06-Dec-2014
- Update for Crosswalk
- CocoonJS plugin has been replaced with Crosswalk plugins (Leaderboard, AdMob and IAP)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.3.2 – 08.09.2014 (on upload)
- Bug fix: Text of coins at startscreen showed a static value
- Bug fix: Second Change feature didn’t work
- Changed: All text elements have been replaced with SpriteFonts (all included in the packag)
- Update: Android App, IOS Xcode Proj., HTML5 files have been updated to 1.3.2
- New: Fullscreen ad after death (buyer request, can be toggled off)
Jumper Jam - Mobile Android Game; WP Changelog Manager; Jack Copter - Android IOS and HTML5; Construct 2 - HTML5 Game Bundle Infinity; Angry Aliens - Construct 2; SteamPunk - Endless HTML5 Game with IAP; Zombie - Resurrection - Endless Fighting.
Keywords: IAP, android, castle, game, html5, interface, mobile, runner, store, user.